Ways to Buy
There are multiple ways of making the process of buying easier, either government schemes or Lovell schemes, they can help you move into your new dream property.
Help to Buy
Help to Buy is a government backed initiative available on all properties up to £600,000 – for first time buyers as well as those already on the property ladder. It enables you to own 100% of your new home with only a 5% deposit.
TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A 2 BEDROOM HOME
Watch our video to find out more about how the scheme works
Helping Hands + Plus
Let Lovell’s Helping Hands Plus scheme help you move into your new dream property.
If you’re looking to sell your existing property, our scheme can help make the process easier for you with: A guaranteed buyer, no property chain, an easier buying and selling process, giving you peace of mind and no expensive estate agent fees.
As part of the scheme, we’ll put you in touch with a company that will consider purchasing your existing property at market value. In just five easy steps, you could be on your way to securing your dream Lovell home:
- Choose your new Lovell home
- We’ll submit your application to a home purchasing company
- They will arrange for a local agent to inspect your current home – the appointment shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes
- You’ll be invited to your chosen Lovell development to discuss the offer
- If you’re happy with the offer, you can progress with the purchase of your new home!
Find out more in our Helping Hands Plus brochure today.